Sunday, July 13, 2014

King Rosé - Lightshow



Switching gears from his last single, "Lightshow" finds King Rosé in the spotlight with a little more attention this time around after his crazy debut single. Although the tempo of his latest work is more slowed down, the intensity and hunger is still there something which is slowly becoming a trademark for Rosé. "I'm aware of how their making them aware of me" is a very telling line I was interested in how he would follow up his first single "SZA" which definitely was a statement track and I think with this track he has done well. He isn't shying away from the attention that he is starting to find and that shows that he is ready for whatever may be next.

Look for his upcoming project Pushing My Luck to release sometime in the near future.

0 comments: