Wednesday, August 13, 2014

[Video] Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Harold's



For his latest visual Freddie Gibbs heads back to Indiana to grab some "Harold's" and as always with Gibbs' videos there is a loose story for you to follow. BTW spotting too! I'm glad to see this track get a video, definitely one of my personal favorites from Piñata which is still Album of the Year in my opinion. Also, if you haven't seen any of the other videos from the project check them out they help expand the album's story and tie together some tracks.

Although his next album Eastside Slim will feature production from other producers Freddie made it clear that Madlib would in his words "touch" the project in some form, I'll keep my fingers crossed for at least one MadGibbs track I can't get enough of these two. Anyway, if you haven't checked out Piñata I highly recommend you do so it is one of 2014's best offerings of all music genres period.

0 comments: