Wednesday, November 7, 2012

[Mixtape] SIR E.U THE GREAT - KINGHIPPO.TV


The forever working SIR E.U is back (again) with another mixtape this time KINGHIPPO.TV which he claims is better than his last full length project 3000% BLACK EXCELLENCE. I don't know if I would personally compare them but I can say I did enjoy KHTV just as much if not more than I did 3000%BE. This is definitely the best mixtape that E.U has dropped since beginning his promise of a new project every Tuesday and more than makes up for the fact that he missed last Tuesday. 

More so than with his last effort, KINGHIPPO.TV seems to be a fully fleshed out mixtape rather than a few Mango inspired freestyles. E.U delivers as always on the lyrical side and the tape benefits from the TV theme with each track serving as a different channel or show if you will. I don't know how long E.U plans on keeping this up but if each project gets increasely better than I hope it lasts for a few more weeks. KINGHIPPO.TV is one of E.U's best in a ever growing and impressive catalog and should serve as a example of just what the Hippo is capable of in such a short time. 

Stream below or download

0 comments: