Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fred J. Riley - Pokey Oaks


Download: Pokey Oaks



First off let me start by saying this is probably the most unique submission I've ever received. I don't know much about Fred J. Riley all I know is he can spit. I received his track Pokey Oaks earlier today and my attention was immediately grabbed by the title. Upon listening I was even more impressed by the beat which sampled Pokemon Red's theme. Fred's lyrics were on point, the only thing I could say needed improvement was his flow but it isn't something that takes away from the track. He definitely has his own style, which is hard to find in artist these days. Anyway, I look foward to future tracks from him and seeing his skills grow in the future.

Be sure to check out the rest of his music here.

0 comments: