Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sample Sunday: Drake + Earth, Wind & Fire

Just a little background information, the sample series will take place either on Saturday or Sunday from now on. I'll try to do it every week, but more than likely it'll be every two.



For the first entry in the series I chose this Drake song 'Beautiful Music' because to me it's still one of, if not his best verse, and it shows just how hungry he was when he first entered the game. Also, and mostly importantly the sample which is 'Can't Find Love' by the legendary Earth, Wind & Fire. I first came across this song while listening to the radio, and I heard the melody but I couldn't exactly remember where from until the chorus kicked in, then I connected the two. Not to much else I have to say other than enjoy!



0 comments: