Sunday, February 12, 2012

Johny Locus - Something To Listen To (Mixtape + Mini Review)


Download:  Something To Listen To

Let's start with a small introduction. Johny Locus is a rapper from D.C. and apart of the SNB, he has only been rapping for seven months and this is his second mixtape. I just want to say that's pretty impressive, now to the tape itself. Something To Listen To is just that, something to listen to while the production and the rhymes don't disappoint they also don't necessarily impress. Let me be clear Johny Locus is a great rapper to have only been rapping for a couple of months, and I do believe he has a bright future. I feel that if he takes sometime to hone his skill, and find his sound his next tape will be great. That being said, STLT is still a awesome listen and one of the best submissions I've ever got. I would definitely recommend you check it out, and I look forward to seeing how Johny progresses with his next project.

Production: 7.5/10
Lyrics: 7.5/10
Replayability: 7/10


0 comments: