Tuesday, April 22, 2014

[Video] ScHoolboy Q - Studio ft BJ The Chicago Kid



ScHoolboy Q is back with some visuals for his latest single "Studio" featuring the very underrated BJ The Chicago Kid, I'm glad to see the track being chose for the next single from Oxymoron it is probably the most radio friendly joint and Swiff D's production is absolutely top notch and deserves more recognition. With that said I'm so tired of seeing Beats By Dre ads in videos, like shit has become awkward the second scene after Q talks to his girl is not needed. This isn't the first video either, I saw a YG video yesterday and I couldn't tell if it was a commercial or video, until the music actually started playing. 50 Cent spoke on how Interscope Records has become "Beat Records" I thought he was over exaggerating but I'm slowly becoming more worried he wasn't.

0 comments: