Saturday, October 8, 2011

Digital Drop Presents: Dope Drops Vol.1

                                                                   


Download: Dope Drops Vol.1

So I decided to make a compilation tape of some of my current favorite songs. I know other sites do these but I feel like this is a good representation of my musical taste, I listen to most of these songs daily. The tape itself is 9 tracks, some chill shit and one song to get hype to but an easy listen for the most part. I will probably do these every month or so, depending on how well this one is received. Anyway download and enjoy.

Tracklist (no specific order)
DeeDotMillz - Hennesy Black No Rolling Papers
tabi Bonney - Parachute
Phonte - Eternally ft Median
9th Wonder - Enjoy ft Warren G, Murs, & Kendrick Lamar
Wale - Tats On My Arm ft Rick Ross
SiR E.U - GINGIVITIS II
Drake - Free Spirit ft Rick Ross
Kendrick Lamar - My Mind Drifts
J.Cole - Rise and Shine

0 comments: